The famous Hofmann NC German Franks or Snappys combined with ingredients we all love create this hearty sandwich-dog.
- 1 package Hofmann NC German Franks or Snappy Grillers
- 6 hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 1 /2 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 /2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/2 cup sliced corned beef
TOTAL PREP & COOK TIME
makes 6 servings
- Cook the hot dogs according to the package directions.
- Split and toast or grill the buns.
- Place the Swiss cheese in the buns and, dividing equally, top with the
hot dog, corned beef, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing.