- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 medium red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 (16 oz) package Hofmann Kielbasa, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese for topping
TOTAL PREP & COOK TIME: 30-40 Minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the red and yellow bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, onion and garlic, and stir to cook evenly.
- Season with steak seasoning and onion powder. Cover, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the Hofmann Kielbasa to the skillet, and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for another 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, add a splash of balsamic vinegar, and sprinkle liberally with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve & enjoy.